Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2015
Ludwigsburg: Job Offer: Researcher / Computer Scientist
The Research and Development department of Filmakademie Baden-Württembergs Institute of Animation, Visual Effects and Digital Postproduction is looking for a
Researcher / Computer Scientist
This is preferably a full-time (39,5h per week) on-site position. Freelance is also possible. The position is limited to two years.
You will be supporting the current research and development projects on Collaborative Virtual Production (Dreamspace) and High Performance Computing (Media Solution Center - HLRS).
Your tasks will include:
• research state-of-the-art for autonomous animation & artistically simulations
• creation of a prototype for autonomous character animation on a HPC cluster
• creation of a prototype for artistically simulations for VFX
• evaluation and transfer of research results into productions scenarios
• publication of research results
• general tasks at the R&D department
• preparation and active participation in the FMX conference